"Besser glücklich sein"

Last week I was in Kassel at the Dokfest, a documentary film festival. I had a great time exploring Kassel's cinemas and the diverse festival programme.
This post's title, "Besser glücklich sein", refers to a film I've seen and means something like "to be happy even better". I think it's an adequate mockery of the omnipresent desire to imporve or optimize just everything. As if beeing happy still needed improvement.
The photo was taken at Kassel central station, which also houses a cultural centre in November 2016.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

News

This is all photo now. For all other stuff visit my twitter at https://twitter.com/hyznth

Blogroll

tba.

About

Sending mixed messages since 2014. WE RAN OUT OF ANSWERS is the personal photo blog of Jacek Grzondziel, Hamburg, Germany.